Honestly, is everyone's thoughts about sex?
Well, I guess in the teenage minds that's relativley true.
But, of course; I over-hear a conversation in one of my classes; and that is definitley the topic. As if people have noting better to talk about then that. It's so personal and stuff. But when you are over-hearing the intimate details of one's life, you have this desire to turn away, and just stop listening. Of course, I was intrigued about the way these people described it. They tended to use their hands kind-of like metaphors, which in my opinion was interesting to observe. They used their hands in a not-so-literal way; they used it to mean something totally different than what they were trying to come across with. Of course, the things that they are using with their hands metaphorically, is not quite appropriate to say in this blog ;]. My other observation is the use of slang in this conversation, it was something that was interesting indeed. Another thing that I observed was how they interacted other people into something that was very personal, which was something that was quite obscure in my mind, of course, my opinions are something that are inadequite for this particular thing.
Of course, we will never find out is sex is the, only thing on the teenage mind.
Maybe, some day.
- JILL
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hopefully by then sex will have sort of exited the teenage mind, but I highly doubt that. Still, it's a nice thought. :)
ReplyDelete