All I could do was watch as the old lady fumbled with her camera. I pretended not to watch, but let's admit, how is it not funny? She made a funny face as she clicked the shutter, I hoped that she didn't notice my wandering eyes upon her. I enjoyed the big piece of chicken that was on my plate. Yes, It's an odd choice for something to eat, especially at a fair, but I did so anyways. Who doesn't love a huge piece of chicken anyways? The people around me didn't seem to notice what it is that I was witnessing, but maybe I am just an observant person to begin with. I must wonder how I say the old woman fumbling with her camera, when there was a number of other things to observe; because when you are at the carnival, it's always a crowded place.
I wanted to help her, but I wasn't quite sure if she would accept my assistance. I mean she was an old lady; which often met she was cranky, and not very kind natured. Of course, I figured that if I get snapped at, it's my own fault, and that I would have to accept the consequences-- of course, that was assuming that there were going to be some.
"Excuse me," I asked as I approached the old lady, "Do you need any help with that?"
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment