Monday, March 30, 2009

the tough life

As I lay here, watching the clouds move past my eyes, I wonder what could possibly get better? The sun pressing against my skin, the heat warming my soft, smooth face; although the wood underneath me is quite uncomfortable, but I often forget that because all I can think about is the beautiful surroundings that go around my body. Of course, since it is the middle of a summer's day, I can't help but wonder why it is that I am wrapped in this blanket? It is not the most comfortable thing in the world, and to be honest, I would prefer to be in my shorts and a tee shirt, maybe even playing in the sand.

Though, this may not be the most comfortable position for a summers day, I can't help but admire the day ahead of me, even though it may just involve cookies and juice, with a side of hanging out at the park. I guess that my life isn't to difficult, unlike my Mummy and Daddy, who have to go to work day in and day out- it looks completely exhausting to me. Maybe I'm not looking at it in the right direction, maybe I am the one with the rough life. Well, these are the questions that we must find out.

How am I thinking all of this? I'm just a three year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment