Jill: I can't do this! This is absolutley impossible!
(puts guitar on the stand...)
Freddy: There is no such thing as impossible.
Jill: I disagree with you.
Freddy: That may be, but that doesn't mean you're correct.
Jill: What do you mean?
Freddy: Because, at one pont, I was in your position.
Jill: Now /that/ I disagree with.
Freddy: You don't believe me?
Jill: Not remotely.
Freddy: Well, everyone has to start of somewhere.
Jill: Yeah, you started off with an amazing gift.
Freddy: Well, if that's true, why would it have taken me a month to learn my first song.
Jill: That isn't that hard...
Freddy: Not when the song was two chords....
Jill: You're lying.
Freddy: Why would you say that?
Jill: Becuase even I know two chords.
Freddy: Then you are one step ahead of where I was.
Jill: I'm still a little skeptical...
Freddy: You may be, but that doesn't stop it from being the truth...
(pause)
Jill: Well, I guess that I can try again.
Freddy: That's the spirit!
(picks up the guitar)
Jill: So I know an A and an Em.
Freddy: That's a good start.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


In terms of having a distinct voice for your character, I think you did a great job but the conversation itself would benefit from more conflict or something of interest to. Also, you forgot to write your audience/purpose and you should edit a few of the lines in your conversation.
ReplyDelete