Wednesday, May 6, 2009

THIS SCILENCE WE'VE SHARED FOR SO LONG!
The purpose for this is to inspire those who may have lost a loved one, for beter or for worse.
This peice of writing was inspired by the song "Already Gone" by Crossfade.

She cheated.

I couldn't believe the things that I saw. I thought she loved me, I thought that she was being true. My breath quickened, my things were packed, and I was ready to leave. I couldn't believe that she had the nerve to cheat on me. I wish that she still loved be, but obviously, that would be me living a lie. I hate that fact that I was so naive, believing that she was going to stay true to me, I should have noticed the signs; you know, the ones that tell you that the person that you thought you loved was cheating. I pulled the wedding ring off of my finger and I tossed it onto my bed.

Nothing mattered anymore.

I was gone, and there was nothing tht could change that. I couldn't believe that she would even notice that I was leaving, she couldn't possibly. If she had the nerve to cheat, she wouldn't care. Were there even any signs? I guess the silent nights that we spent together, not even speaking to each other as the nights passed. Now I don't care, I lost all the care when I walked in on you with that other man. My hand glided over the photo album that was sitting on my dresser, I opened it up. It hurt to see those memories there. I tossed it against the wall, noticing the mark it left. She would have to deal with it later.

You know I expected so much more from you.

It's over.

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I liked this piece very much. It was not the usual 'come back to me, i miss you, i love' type of piece but rather very different. It was unique. I liked the way you wrote it, it had rhythm. Very inspirational

    ReplyDelete