A CONVERSATION WITH TAYLOR LAUTNER
THE KEY-
T.L - Taylor Lautner speaking
J.P - Myself (Jill Pogue) speaking
T.L - Taylor Lautner speaking
J.P - Myself (Jill Pogue) speaking
J.P: Hi Taylor!
T.L: Hey, Jill- how are you doing?
J.P: -hugs- I'm fine, how about yourself?
T.L: Not bad, just figuring out what to grab for lunch.
J.P: Oh yeah, what are you thinking about?
T.L: Something spicy proabably. Maybe Indian?
J.P: Oh yeah, I think that I am gonna go for some Italian.
T.L: That actually sounds really good, Jill- I could maybe do spicy Italian!
J.P: Not really my cup of tea, but it sounds like a good idea.
T.L: It does too, you should do it!
J.P: I guess I should then!
T.L: So, the Cajun pasta is what I am looking at.
J.P: Okay, so YUM!
T.L: -laughs-
J.P: Don't you have to film soon?
T.L: Proabably, but I can be a little late.
J.P: Why so?
T.L: They're filing an Edward scene. Ew.
J.P: I totally know what you mean Tay.
T.L: Jill, It's your turn, in line.
J.P: Oh, thank-you.
T.L: Did you end up figuring out what you want?
J.P: I think I am just going to get spaghetti bologneise.
T.L: Yummy.
J.P: And I think that I will get it spicy just for you.
T.L: Oh! That's so nice, thank you!
J.P: No problemo!
T.L: Nice attempt at Italian, Jill.
J.P: I know what you mean.
T.L: I guess I should order my food and get on set.
J.P: Okay then, seeya!


No comments:
Post a Comment